Students are encouraged to come and use the Media Center often!
- Locate information for a school assignment or project
- Use a computer to complete your assignment
- Study and work quietly with others
- Read for fun!
- Browse for new books to read
Students are reminded that while in the Media Center the Weaver Behavior expectations are required:
- Respect self and others by being polite and positive
- Give your best effort at all times
- Exhibit behavior that does not detract from the learning environment
- Please do not bring food or drink to the Media Center!
The Media Center is open to students from 8:30 am to 4:30.
All Students are expected to use their time workly quietly and purposefully on school related assignments or projects.
Before School- Students are welcome to come early. No pass is needed.
During Lunch- Students need to get a pass from a teacher to come.
After School- Students are welcome.
- All books except reference books can be checked out for 3 weeks.
- There is no limit to the number of books a student may check out as long as there are no outstanding fines or overdue books.
- Books can be renewed if needed longer.
- There are no overdue fines charged.
- Lost or damaged books will fined according to the replacement cost of the item.