"Can't hide that RAM Pride!"
- Students may wear solid color sweaters, lightweight jackets in the colors listed!
- Lady Rams may wear solid color skirts/dresses in the colors listed
- Skirts/dresses must be knee length; no skorts allowed.
- No leggings worn under SMOD clothing.
- Dresses must have a collar or a jumper worn over a blouse with a collar.
- No cleavage showing for girls and no sheer or see-through material.
- No "bling" or excessive/large jewelry!
- Don't forget your belt! (SMOD color only)
- Boys' and girls' shirts must be tucked with belts visible.
- All pants must be worn at waist, no low-riders. NO DENIM PANTS OR SHIRTS
- The only acceptable sweatshirt or hoodie is with a design bearing Northeast insignia.
- Rubber or leather soled shoes with toes enclosed/covered.
- No flip-flops or open-toed sandals.
All RAMS'clothing should be the following solid colors only, with NO logos!
•· Shorts must be knee length.
•· No sleeveless shirts; short or long sleeves only!
•· No sweatpants
•· No hats, sunglasses, bandannas, or hoods
•· No T-shirts - All shirts MUST have collars!