2012-13 Student Supply List
You will be required to keep a cumulative notebook for chemistry class and there will be periodic notebook checks.
**AP Chemistry students also need to purchase
1) 5 Steps to a 5 – AP Chemistry 2012-2013, Dr. John T. Moore & Dr. Richard Langley (sold online and at local bookstores)
2) A bound graph composition book (9.75 X 7.5 in.) for your lab notebook ($2 at Office Depot, Target, etc.). Please do not get the spiral bound graphing notebooks. The larger size and the wires make it hard to stack and carry them. You may purchase the graph composition book containing either the 5 squares/inch or 4 squares/inch - but you will probably prefer the 5 squares/inch. A picture is shown below.**
"Labels" for Chemistry Notebook Tabs
Items below headings should be filed behind each of these tabs in your notebook.
1) Course Materials
Daily Starters! – follow the instructions and you will do fine!
3) Current Unit Notes & H/Os
Current unit notes and handouts
Lab Handouts such as:
Lab Report Format
Graded Lab reports
5) Problem Sets (PS) -
Graded & Returned PS
6) Previous Unit Notes & H/Os
Notes & handouts from previous units
7) Projects/Special Assignments
Handouts and Project Work