To apply for the GCS-ACT program, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be eligible for a lateral entry license in the state of North Carolina
- Hold a relevant degree or have a minimum of 24 semester hours of relevant coursework
- Have a 3.0 or above content area GPA (preferred)
- Successfully pass the GCS Screening Process (Interview screening)
- Obtain a teaching position in Guilford County Schools
- Submit a GCS-ACT application to the GCS Lateral Entry Resource and Advising Center, 712 North Eugene Street, Greensboro, NC 27401, ATTN: Terrik Higgins, Program Administrator.