The e6 Learning Lab hosts training for Guilford County School's employees. The lab serves as a professional development hub for specialists, coaches, administrators, facilitators, and teachers in the area of instructional technology integration.
- Explore using the most current technologies effectively to enhance instruction of curricular objectives
- Explain by collecting data concerning real-world issues and by using critical thinking and problem-solving skills to suggest solutions
- Exhibit new knowledge gained by making informed instructional decisions and sharing them with others
- Engage in an active, content-specific, multisensory, 21st century learning environment
- Exchange ideas of technology integration with others in and outside of the lab in order to enhance instruction
- Empower others to use technology effectively by creating a proactive plan of action from subject specific teaching and learning sessions
e6 Learning Resources: