What is Battle of the Books?
- Battle of the Books is a quiz-bowl style competition in which you will answer questions about the settings, plot, and characters for a pre-determined list of 15 books
- You compete on a team of six students, and you may confer on answers
- You must know the title and the authors of the books when you answer
- The competition is in March on the campus of UNC-G
What are the expectations for the SW BOB team?
- Each team member must read at least 7 books on the BOB list
- Each team member will be expected to write practice questions for the books that they read
- Team members will be expected to come to regularly scheduled meetings and to be at other required meetings
- Prospective team members may begin reading this summer to get a head-start on next year's competition (see the attachment at the bottom of this webpage for the book list)
Check this page for regular updates!