"Great teaching and learning is the core of who we are and what we are about here at Falkener IB World School." We enhance our learning environment with much rigor and relevance as we prepare engaging lessons and activities for our students. Our children are our most precious commodity and we want to give them every opportunity for success!
Dear Students and Parents,
As we go into the "homestretch" for this school year, we are excited about the academic growth that we have seen thus far in our students. We appreciate your support thus far and challenge you to continue as you support us with the following:
- Check your child's book bag every day.
- Look for your child's folder every Thursday, with work samples that have been corrected by the teacher.
- Use student planners everyday to help with organization and communication between the teacher and the parent.
- Ask questions when you do not understand.
- Provide a time for your child to read every day- Sunday to Sunday.
- Attend Title 1 parent meetings and PTA functions.
- Participate in all school activities.
- Speak positively concerning our staff.
- Be an example for your child by following all of our daily procedures. This is for the safety of every child.
- Have your child wear the SMOD attire every day. This includes a belt.
With your continued help, Falkener will become a "School of Excellence".