Welcome to the Guilford County Schools Maintenance Department. Our mission is to provide safe, healthy and clean facilities that will enable students and faculty to achieve academic excellence. We have recently made changes to our web site. Let us know what you think.
Please use the links on the left to access our web-based resources.
- Select Maintenance Contacts for information about our staff.
- Select Submit Work Orders to log in to our Request Line where you can submit work requests for your facility, for instrument repair, audio/visual and custodial equipment. You can also check the status of a work order.
- The Health and Safety page has information on hepatitis B vaccinations, Red Cross training, tornado safety, chemical disposal, safety links and many other topics.
- The Custodial page has pickup and delivery schedules, training tips, and descriptions of custodial responsibilities. Use this page to request a substitute custodian.
- The Facility Use/Shared Use page has information for community organizations that would like to use school facilities.
- The Capital Outlay page allows Principals and Site Managers to submit requests using an online form.
- From the Maintenance Schedules page you can see the mowing schedule for your site and other schedules such as recycling and trash pickup.
- The Customer Service page gives instructions for contacting the Maintenance Department during the workday, on weekends, or at night. You can also find information about what to do for a broken window and procedures for very cold weather.